Agility and Expediency
Business intelligence (BI) and Analytics refers to software technologies, applications, and practices for the collection, integration, analysis, and presentation of business information. No longer a nice-to-have, BI solutions are critical for all organizations to optimize performance, improve profits, or streamline business functions.
Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) is a portfolio of technology and applications that provides the industry’s first integrated, end-to-end Enterprise Performance Management System, including BI foundation and tools – integrated array of query, reporting, analysis, alerting, mobile analytics, data integration and management, and desktop integration – as well as category-leading financial performance management applications, operational BI applications, and data warehousing.
Business Intelligence enables to simplify strategies with a modern, standard, and integrated platform. With advanced BI, all key decision-makers are empowered to quickly find answers to predictive and statistical questions. While users across the organization can now craft a thoughtful, compelling, and visually stunning analytical story using data visualization extensions.
With mobile functionality, you can talk to your data using a search-driven approach to analytics that is optimized for voice. Ask questions and see your visualizations displayed. In-memory enhancements make it easier and faster to scale, especially with seamless integration.
– Visual Analytics
• Stunning data visualization.
• Secure sharing and collaboration.
• Intelligent highlighting automatically connects related data.
• Seamless user experience allows intuitive transition from discovery to dashboard.
• Self-service data loading, no modeling required.
• Self-service blending of personal and corporate data.
• Automatically inferred connection between data sets.
• Touch and voice enabled, literally talk to your data.
• Full mobile authoring.
• Adaptive design for any device.
• Native sharing with other applications for both Android and Apple.
• Notifications on Android wear and Apple watch.
– Advanced Analytics
• Integration with hundreds of free functions.
• Free R distribution for custom analytics, no RPD changes required.
• More in-memory processing
• In-memory Essbase on Exalytics New Data Sources
• Direct access to Oracle Hyperion application data.
• Personal self-service data.
• Direct access to Cloudera Impala.
– Easy Upgrade
• One file (BAR) for upgrade, backup, restore, recovery.
• Free Baseline Validation Tool
All organizations—regardless of size or type—can access all of their business data to gain even deeper insights and drive more-informed decisions. By breaking down data silos, BI is committed to meeting your analytics needs, no matter how advanced—or simple.
By integrating emerging technologies, including machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI), Analytics ensures that organizations do not have to compromise between governed, centralized, and self-service analytics. Instead, Oracle combines these three powerful forces into a single solution. Organizations can now quickly scale across all lines of business and realize the greatest potential from their data.
Analytics permeates every aspect of our lives. No matter what the question is about—HR, finance, marketing, or supply chain—analytics provides the platform to drive contextual and informed decisions. Oracle Analytics combines ML and AI to your data to enrich LOB decision-making and predicative ability.
Key Business Benefits
• Lowers your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
• Reduces your effort to deploy, manage, and maintain analytics • Grows with you as your business changes
• Adjusts to your needs, enabling you to add services and capacity for peak times, and remove them when you’re done
• Puts you ahead of the curve with regular releases of new capabilities
• Enables you to control when you apply new releases, simplifying upgrades
• Scales easily across the organization, from personal use to enterprise
• Spins up quickly so you can start analysing right away
• Keeps you informed via proactive analytics on your mobile devices
• Empowers you to drive faster, more accurate analysis
• Analytics for every need: descriptive, predictive, prescriptive, proactive
• Governed self-service discovery
• Search and voice-driven analytics
• Visual storytelling
• Self-learning analytics deliver proactive insights via mobile devices
• User-driven what-if modelling based on Excel and executed in Essbase
• Full range of options for data loading and blending, from self-service to operational integration
• 50+ data connectors
• Powerful inline data preparation for all data, from personal to corporate
• Visual workflows for automating data prep and enrichment
• Enterprise-class semantic layer for reporting and analysis
• Granular security
• Elastic cloud
• Flexible processor-based pricing