Employees are said to be an Organization’s most prized asset. Many industry-wide studies show that companies that invest in their employee experience are better places to work and that having a good employee experience leads to higher levels of enthusiasm, engagement, and involvement from the employees, of your company. they also show that companies that invest in an employee experience outperform those that don’t.
Employee Experience refers to anything and everything an employee is exposed to over the course of their employment at a company: from the interview process, onboarding, development, everyday processes and workflow, the tools they use, the conversations they have, all the way to offboarding.
AppsPro’s Suite of Employee Experience solutions:
Self-Service HR Extensions (SSHR)
SSHR by AppsPro is a web-based and mobile application that provides employees with custom Self-Services requests. It is integrated with Core HR and Payroll on Oracle Fusion HCM.
SSHR plays as a bridge with Oracle Fusion HCM applications, offers more extended and customized self-services. It is a seamless UI/UX experience and has the same look and feel of the Oracle SaaS applications. It can be accessed through laptops, tablets or mobiles, with an omni-channel user experience.
AppsPro offers a unique suite of Mobility Solutions using Oracle PaaS technologies, to address common mobility requirements in Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Suite.
The offerings of HR Mobility:
- User Interface – New screens built in modern UI technology that replace some of the standard Oracle Applications Framework UI currently, used within Self Service.
- Mobile App – New native App built for Android and iOS devices, which can provide HCM processes for smartphone and tablet users.
Hudour (Contactless Attendance Recording)
Hudour App by AppsPro is an innovative App to provide accurate information of employees’ check-in and check-out in a fast and healthy way.
Using Oracle technologies, this solution can be integrated with Oracle HCM. The App works on both Android and iOS without the need to install any additional App or plugin.
- Smart App – AppsPro’s smart attendance App including features like geo-fencing
- Admin Dashboard – Built on Oracle Analytics Cloud and hosted on Oracle IaaS
- System Integration – Oracle DBaaS platform to stage and forward the data to Oracle OTL
A chatbot can be used anywhere a human is interacting with a computer system.
An HR chatbot can help with frequently asked questions (“How many vacation days do I have left?”) and can act as an onboarding assistant.
- Economically offer 24/7 Service
- Improve Employee Satisfaction
- Reach a Younger Demographic
- Reduce Costs
- Increase Reven
HR Agent (Robot)
HR Agent can perform HR functions such as recruitment and HR services. It uses Artificial Intelligence in recruiting, interviewing, taking attendance by the face recognition, and in workforce coordination and services.
HR Analytics (Dashboards)
- Enable the issuing entities to automatically link their data, particularly KPI’s, and HR data with the system
- Enables the issuing entities to track and compare their own performance against peers through the dashboard and tells them the minimum accepted score in KPI’s
- Enables Developing predictive reports, impact measurement and templates of surveys and questionnaire, future workforce needs, and time estimate to complete a given process