Customer experience management is a framework that can help any business improve processes and focus resources to drive massive value (profit, loyalty, etc.) well into the future. Understanding every human touchpoint, reaction, and expectation has evolved from a competitive differentiator for market leaders to an embedded, core practice that all businesses must achieve to survive.
In prior years, delivering great Customer experience was an aspiration, with only a handful leading the charge. But now, customer experience is front and center: 90% of organizations report that great customer experience is critical to success and that they are now competing on the basis of customer experience.
The Customer eXperience (CX) practice in AppsPro has been established to satisfy the market evolving demand for advance and top end Customer Relationship Management solutions, using the omni -channels and internal processes to enhance the Customer Experience journey, which will return positively to the organization. AppsPro has many successfully implementations of the Customer Experience stack to cover the following pillars:
- Customer information management with the capability to integrate with multiple sources to enrich the 360 degree of customer related data and transactions.
- Sales Management in matter of lead generation, opportunity assessment and implementing the related customer sales methodology which will satisfy the sales performance and enhance the positive results of the sales cycle.
- Quotation and proposal designing and generation with the ability to have a quotation configurable attributes for the product and services which will enhance the capability of the salespeople to generate an accurate and standard quotation based on the company policies in matter of compatibility and approval flows.
- Manage and accommodate the digital marketing campaigns with both B2B and B2C types with the related responses and intelligent tools to analyze and react the feedback from the audiences.
- Integrate with the social media channels to feedback CRM areas with the related information as well as publish and engage with their customers. Customers can publish, listen and analyze their social channels in all Marketing, Sales and Customer Service areas which is enhancing the Customers eXperience in matter of knowing exactly their interests and behaviors toward more business and better service.
AppsPro – as an Oracle Platinum partner with more than 10 years’ experience in Oracle technologies field, with more than 150 projects in different industries, give a boost to build the CX practice in strong way, investing all the accelerators and industries know how to empower the CX practice to complete AppsPro journey of giving the CRM benefits to their clients. AppsPro used Oracle SaaS offering to build their practice in CRM and get the knowledge, resources and implementation experience to fulfill the following components:
- Oracle Sales and Service Cloud
- Oracle Service Cloud
- Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua, Responses, Infinity and DMP)
- Oracle Field Service Cloud (Field Service)
- Oracle Incentive Compensation Cloud
- Oracle Configure, Price and Quote Cloud
AppsPro has invested to build the CX practice supported by big Cloud Development team to give the capability to extend the CX component over cloud, that gives the customers the window to inject their custom requirements to the standard features and functionality toward the complete solution.