This autonomous robot does the following thing.
- Uses Lidar to navigate around the area.
- Creates 3D-map of the area.
- Moves in the enclosed area using SLAM Technology.
- Avoid obstacles that comes in the way.
- Uses Lidar to detect obstacles.
- Determines a different route to avoid obstacle.
- Can be deployed in any kind of construction terrains.
Takes 360-degree images of the area.
- 360-degree images can be used to track progress.
- Images can be sent to client.
- Computes the progress with the aid of images and lidar data.
- Compares the current images with the previous ones to identify the changes made.
- Compare the mapped data to identify the changes done.
- Evaluates the progress using artificial intelligence.
Ability to detect changes in the site
- The software aspect learns progressively from changes and continuously adds to the database.
- Learns and recognizes different objects, materials, etc.
- Constant analysis
- Recognizes errors or faults from the initial plan.
- Gets more accurate and reliable with more projects.
- Produces more useful information for