Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
Is a technology that recognizes text within a Digital Images and Scanned Documents .
Technology can be used to convert a hard copy of a document into an Electronic Version .
Improve OCR Accuracy
- The overall recognition accuracy can be accomplished only through efficient pre-processing procedures.
- The recognition of characters in pre-printed document images is a highly challenging task as it desires unique pre-processing methods and it depends on the layout of document .
Deskewing and analyzing page layout
- This may also be referred to as Rotation .
- A skewed image is when a page has been Scanned when not straight .
- This means de-skewing the image to bring it in the right shape .
- The text should appear horizontal and not tilted in any angle .
Scanning Border Removal
- Scanned pages often have dark borders around them , These can be erroneously picked up as extra characters , especially if they vary in shape and gradation .
- Noise is random variation of brightness or colour in an image , that can make the text of the image more difficult to read .
- Ensure that the image are scaled to the right size which usually is of at least 300 DPI (Dots Per Inch).
Removing Horizontal and vertical lines
- The major challenge involved in removal of the horizontal lines is retention of the pixels overlapped between line and characters in document .
HOW IT WORKS
- You can upload the image you want to extract data from.
- We need to make sure your image is not skewed, does not have border or noise.
- Store the processed image in the database.
View all uploaded images
- View all the uploaded images, so you can choose one and work on it .
- you can search for a specific one by name, id and upload date.
Extract Full Text Option
- Allows you to Extract full text .
- Resize the image and then Extract text .
Extract Specific Part Option
- Allows you to crop the desired part.
- resize the desired part.
- extract data.
- Pre-conceptualized functions, sub-modules
- Pre-built forms and reports
- Matured understanding of business needs
- Robust, effective Hardware architecture
- Solid, encompassing Network Architecture
- Futuristic, goal – oriented Solution Architecture
- Early engagement of key stakeholders
- Collaborative Teaming
- Continuous Improvement Program for key users
Get AI OCR as
- SDK (offline)
- API (Online)