Name of the Client: Tatweer Building Company (TBC)
Client Industry vertical: Construction & Engineering
Client’s approx. annual revenue: Over SAR 1 Billion
Tatweer Building Company (TBC) has been assigned to run, manage, tender the KSA Ministry of Education (MoE) projects of school buildings, educational facilities and administration buildings, to construct and supervise buildings and also to formalize contracts related to such buildings, slong with managing all engineering works.
As Ministry of Education (MoE) is undergoing Digitization, TBC formulated its very own Digital transformation initiative & started working on Digital Business Automation Strategy, which requires the development of Unified ERP Application, well integrated with TBC Unified Portals. TBC mission is to provide fully comprehensive, centralized services, continuously improve business processes, and be a reliable partner in the Digital Transformation by providing innovative and flexible solutions, to meet the distinctive needs and requirements of corporate customers.
With this implementation, TBC now has alignment with modern best practice across All functional areas, resulting in cost and time saving. Reduction of manual efforts in overall Project Management & Control processes, transactional reporting and insights also resulting in better risk management & better overall PMIS & Facility management.
TBC was using Multiple & disparate 3rd-Party Applications, as mentioned below. Hence, they were dependent from multiple sources of information and had to spend additional time and efforts to obtain any kind of reports or analytical data.
Systems in use at TBC:
- Microsoft AX (For Operations)
- Microsoft EPM (For Dashboard)
- Proliance (For Projects)
- P6 (For Scheduling)
- K2 (Self-Services & Others)
- No Unified Application to view complete Project Life Cycle
- Tendering & Contracting Process were Semi-automated
- Dashboard were used reading data from excel & multiple sources including manual intervention
- HR Self-Services are scattered & not automated
- Financial Reconciliation & Project based allocation was manual.
- Business Process are having gaps & not following industry best practices.
Client’s Plan to redress:
AppsPro engaged with TBC and assisted them to redress their current situation and to address their core Project goals. TBC has procured the following Oracle Cloud Services and is implementing a Unified ERP and PPM Solution, which would enable them to have a single-source-of-truth and empower their management with analytical data and reports in a timely fashion, enabling them to take quicker business decisions.
· Oracle Fusion Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud Service
· Oracle Fusion Enterprise Resource Planning for Self Service Cloud Service
· Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Standard Cloud Service
· Oracle Fusion Procurement Cloud Service
· Oracle Fusion Procurement Self Service Cloud Service
· Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service
· Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud Service
· Primavera Unifier Components
· Oracle Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) components are also used, to provide customized fit-gap solutions