Name of the Client: Events Investment Fund
Client Industry vertical: Entertainment & Events
Client’s approx. annual revenue: N/A
Established by Royal Decree No. (A/91) in 2019, EIF aims to elevate the events industry in the Kingdom and build cutting-edge venues to host world-class events in the culture, entertainment, tourism and sports sectors. EIF venues will include indoor arenas, art galleries, theaters and conference centers, horse-racing tracks and motor racing tracks.
The fund will be capitalized to develop 35 unique world class venues across the Kingdom, to facilitate the successful delivery for the ambitious national events calendar. EIF will further raise capital by providing high-return opportunities and facilitate fruitful partnerships with the private sector.
EIF was using Core modules of Oracle HCM, but lacking enhanced & streamlined business process with modern best practice across for Talent Management embedded with enhanced User Experience covering functional areas to be improved:
· Streamlined, standardized and Talent Management business processes.
· Implement Goal & performance Management.
· Enhance Succession planning & Career Development
· Enhanced enterprise consolidation Talent Management workflows
· Besides other functional benefits and outcomes
Client’s Plan to redress:
AppsPro’s (Part of Accenture) skilled, and experienced team engaged with EIF and assisted them to redress their current situation. EIF has procured the following Oracle Cloud Services and is implementing a Talent Management Solution, which would enable them to have a single-source-of-truth and empower their management with analytical data and reports in a timely fashion, enabling them to take quicker business decisions.
Modules Implemented under umbrella of Oracle Talent Management:
• Oracle Fusion Goal Management Cloud Service
• Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service
• Oracle Fusion Career Development Cloud Service
• Oracle Fusion Succussion Planning Cloud Services
• Oracle Fusion Talent Review Cloud Services